* Implement local mentoring programs from kindergarten through college
* Close the academic achievement gaps from kindergarten through college
* Introduce and support Science, Technology, Engineering, and Mathematics (S.T.E.M.) education and career readiness
Implement college readiness programs
* Increase high school and college graduation rates
* Award college scholarships and build educational endowments
* Promote and support Historically Black Colleges and Universities (HBCUs)
The Services to Youth facet is currently presenting five national initiatives and two signature programs in support of our mission to enrich the lives of, and advocate for the betterment of, African-American youth.